My client, a UK market leading pharma company, who’s main business ethics is to lead a patient driven business to help people with long term illnesses from the comfort of there homes.
They are looking for a highly motivated individual to join their team as a PV Regulatory & Client Manager.
Provide regular client feedback to relevant PV functions that include:
- Compliance and performance KPIs
- Deviations and CAPAs
- Issue and Risk management
- Responsible for review and assessment of PV regulatory intelligence.
- Develop training materials and conduct training on PV related content
- Oversight of projects completion in line with the adequate procedures and requirements
- Ensure regulatory compliance to GVP, GDP and GCP standards
- Bachelor’s degree in related Life Science, Pharmacy, or related discipline
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a drug safety environment
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.