I am currently hiring for a number of senior project managers for top Biotech manufacturing organisations across DACH.
- Overall responsibility for the management of planning and implementation projects for biotechnological, pharmaceutical, laboratory or related facilities and buildings.
- Compilation and management of the project team in the planning and execution phase
- Management and coordination of external planning partners and suppliers
- Technical clarification of building services equipment and functions with the customer
- Participation in award negotiations with suppliers and executing companies
- Scheduling and project controlling
- Completed studies in the field of process engineering, bioengineering, chemical engineering, pharmaceutical engineering, industrial engineering, civil engineering, supply engineering or clean room technology.
- At least three years of professional experience in the planning and execution of investment projects in a process engineering or pharmaceutical/biotechnological environment or pharmaceutical/biotechnological plant construction
- Fluent German and English in written and spoken language
- High willingness to travel
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.