My client, a global Pharmaceutical company are looking for a Project Manager to join their team to manage the introduction of new products into current markets. This individual will work on market access strategy and liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure the product introduction is as successful as possible.
Project Manager – NPI
Location: Basel area
- Independently coordinate the initial planning, development, and successful execution of project deliverables.
- Project leadership – provide the necessary motivation, direction, and structure for the team members.
- Act as a primary contact internally and externally for the integration of the new product
To be considered you need to have.
- You are a holder of a master’s degree in Business / Management / Sciences
- You have at least 5 years of experience in project management in the pharmaceutical/life science field.
- You have a track record in project management; a project management certification is a plus.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.