£30k per year
4 months ago
My client, a growing global pharmaceutical manufacturer supplying life changing medicine, is looking for an Engineering Technician, to work within within the Aseptic Filling Area.
You will provide engineering support for grade A, B and C sterility areas working a shift rota basis.
- A recognised Engineering Apprenticeship (Multi-Skilled prefered) or significant relevant work experience.
- Excellent fault finding, problem solving and communication skills.
- Understanding and experience with pharmaceutical engineering, standards and regulation such as Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Experience in a Grade A,B and C Pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience of working within Class 10,000 (ISO 14644-1 Class 7) and Class 100 (ISO 14644-1Class 5) environments would be a distinct advantage.