£60k - 75k per year
about 1 year ago
My client, a leading European pharmaceutical company are looking for a product portfolio manager to assist them as they expand operations throughout Europe. The ideal candidate needs have at least 5-7 years experience within Aseptic manufacturing and managing CMOs
Title: Product Portfolio Manager / Sterile Manufacturing
- Ensure monitoring and review of partners quality performance
- Maintain CMO compliance through review of activity and output from audits.
- Identify and agree on improvement actions together with the partners
- Create, negotiate and maintain Quality Agreements with partners.
- Review, evaluate, and contribute to investigation into OOS or major deviations communicated by the partners and follow-up on corrective actions associated.
- Assess any change control related to the products portfolio managed
- Ensure change control request made by the partners are evaluated internally and follow-up on implementation plan when change owner
- Review and evaluate answers to complaints received from our partners and follow-up on actions agreed.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
Catalyst Life Sciences are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA and validation professionals for roles globally so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles, or looking to fill ones at your current company!