Our client, a medical devices company – the emerging leader in maternal fetal care, has a newly created Product Marketing Manager opportunity. They recently gained FDA approval and are going for their commercial launch next fall. It’s a small team, and it offers somebody interested in shaping the launch marketing strategy a good platform to use their ideas to build it from the start making it an exciting place to work.
Product Marketing Manager
- Work closely with the Product Management, Marketing and Sales teams, lead the development of product messaging and positioning the platform.
- Develop a deep understanding of the voice/needs of our customers and prospects.
- Define the ideal customer profiles across the life-sciences portfolio and ensure our sales partners are well equipped to win deals
- Ensure the company website and other collateral properly reflects the data products that are getting sold and who they are best geared towards
- Manage ongoing product life cycle management including market analysis for product launch, technology promotions, trade shows, sales and clinical staff training content.
- Manage the marketing budget and expenses.
- B.A/B.S or equivalent in marketing or related disciplines. Technical background preferred. MBA preferred.
- 5+ Years Product Marketing experience or equivalent in Life Sciences
- Previous commercial launce experiences of at least one launch
- Ability to work within a small team environment
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.