We are recruiting for an opportunity with a leading global Pharmaceuticals business developing animal health vaccines. The client is looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join their team at their vaccine manufacturing facility in northern Germany. You will be responsible for the commissioning, qualification, and validation of equipment on site. Completing root-cause analysis, FMEAs and proactively ensuring equipment stays running correctly.
- Involved in the commissioning, qualification, and validation of equipment on-site.
- Collaboration with the QA, QC, TS/MS, HSE, Technical Engineering, Environmental Monitoring departments as well as external companies and suppliers.
- Identification of equipment, updating systems, and ensuring facilities and designs meet regulatory commitments, GMPs, and company standards.
- Provide safety oversight for projects from an engineering perspective.
- Oversee the creation and processing of change control and CAPA applications as well as the processing of RCI. Complete root-cause analysis and FMEAs.
- At least 5 years’ of experience within pharmaceutical/biotech industries, with practical experience working on downstream and upstream purification processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of process, chemical or mechanical engineering or comparable qualification.
- Experience working in Vaccine manufacturing, experience with animal health is preferred.
- Fluent in German and at least B2 level English, both written and spoken.
- Experience with software such as SAP is preferred.
- This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position.
- This is considered an on-site position.
- Minimal travel requirements < 5%.