8 months ago
URGENT: My client, a global Medical Devices company, is looking for an experienced Process Engineer for a remediation project at their manufacturing site.
The duration will be an initial 6 months that is likely to be extended.
- Validation practitioner for the plant on new and existing processes
- Fully documented trials / validations in accordance with internal business procedures.
- Keep abreast of technological developments in process engineering
- Identify the activities required to improve manufacturing processes
- Creation of project plans to determine improvement activities and quantify the savings gained
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing, Material Science or relevant discipline.
- 5+ years' experience in industrial Medical Devices manufacturing under ISO:13485
- Validation & Verification, Machine shop, Lean Practitioner experience.
- Good Project Management skils are desirable.
Interviews will be taking place ASAP so if you're interested please apply.