My client, a global pharmaceutical company are looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead a project in Southern Germany on a long-term contract. The company need someone with experience of managing engineering/construction projects with high CAPEX budgets in the pharmaceutical industry. This role gives you the opportunity to join a project and manage activities and allocate resources for a facility upgrade to a fully automated system.
Senior Project Manager/Director
Location: Southern Germany
Duration: Contract (2-3 years)
- Leading cross-functional project teams for delivery of a facility automation upgrade.
- Coordinating with external stakeholders and allocating these resources throughout the project – engineering, equipment suppliers, etc.
- Managing resources for high budget CAPEX project and maintaining timelines throughout.
- Being the main point of contact with external suppliers for automated systems and other materials.
To be considered you need to have.
- German Native/fluent speaker.
- Experience of managing engineering/construction projects – minimum 50M CAPEX
- Previous experience with automation upgrades is desirable.
- Experience of long-term projects (2-3 years, full project life cycle)
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.