My client, a global life sciences company in Alsace (France), is looking for a Pilot Plant Project Manager. This is a great opportunity to develop yourself in a global and ethical company.
Pilot Plant Project Manager.
Location: Alsace, France
- Leading the technology transfer project in the pilot unit.
- Supporting the R&D department with the study design and scale-up activities.
- Writing documentations related to change control, manufacturing instructions, protocols and reports.
- Organizing operational phases with the technician.
To be considered you need to have:
- Must be fluent in both French and English.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in manufacturing of solid doses in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Solid experience in study design.
- Relevant degree in life sciences.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn’t fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.