£80k - 110k per year
3 months ago
My client, a Global Life Sciences company is looking for an Operations Director based in Cambridgeshire.
A great opportunity to join an expanding team with a great portfolio of products.
Salary: Up to £110,000
- Responsible for running daily operations
- Providing Leadership to the team members
- Setting operational strategy
- Ensuring compliance with Quality systems
- Insuring improvement
- Maintaining and growing the relationships with key clients
To be considered you need to have:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Scientific degree
- Experience in leading and managing managers
- Experience in leading continuous improvement
- Lean Six Sigma green belt desirable
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9296 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA, RA and validation professionals for roles across the UK and France so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
Operations / director / manager / sigma / improvement / Science / chemistry / Life / Sciences / 5S / kaizen / mapping