about 1 month ago
My client, a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation are looking for an Operations Director to oversee manufacturing, process improvement and engineering.
Title: Operations Director
Location: North East
· Ensure all operations activities align with organisational requirements with regards to Quality, EHS, MHRA, GMP and legislative expectations and requirements.
· Close collaboration with Technical Services to ensure clinical trials work is planned and executed in line with customer expectations.
- experiences in pharmaceutical manufacturing processes, particularly sterile manufacturing
- Track record of implementing process improvements and efficiency gains
- Qualified in lean and six-sigma
- High-level operational experience
- Ability to lead teams during a change management process
- Ability to review process flows and identify bottlenecks and pinch points
- Instil a continuous Improvement mind set across manufacturing teams
- Ability to motivate teams to deliver improved output
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.