My client, a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation are looking for an MS&T lead. This role will be fundamental in driving process and change for the organisation across multiple sites. This role is ideal for someone with strong leadership pedigree.
Title: MS&T Lead
Location: Northern Germany
- Recruit, lead, manage and develop staff, building functional capability & expertise, ensuring the team have the skills, knowledge, motivation and empowerment to perform their roles.
- Ensuring access to, or creation and maintenance of, all required Equipment and Facilities to execute MS&T activities. Creating a strategy and influencing stakeholder groups as required to gain support for and sponsorship of future investment.
- Lead investigations, process improvement programs and the design, optimisation and implementation of robust biologics production strategies.
- Enhance scientific leadership in resolving manufacturing process/product issues, investigating and resolving unexpected or out-of-specification events.
- Manage the Tech Transfer of new biologics processes from Development into Commercial Manufacturing, supporting fit-to-plant studies (bioprocess engineering/scale/COGM) and effective cross training between departments.
- Implementation of appropriate state-of-art process technologies and lifecycle strategies, with support of new process validations and preparation of regulatory dossiers.
Skills, Experience & Education:
- MSc or PhD level, with considerable bioprocess development & manufacturing expertise
- Proven knowledge and technical capabilities across core areas of bioprocesses
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to or call +49 6995179969
for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
|+49 (0) 699 517 9967|