£14 - 20 per hour
3 months ago
My client, a specialist pharmaceutical company based in West London are looking for an analyst to work in their microbiology laboratory for an initial 6 months. A great opportunity for someone to join a fast growing business and enjoy a varied workload.
Title: QC / Microbiology
Location: West London
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports the execution of microbiological investigations on a plant-wide basis
- Perform testing and other laboratory experiments, generation of data and test records, in compliance with the regulatory and industry standards.
- Review and approval of routine laboratory test data
- Follows the established procedures and guidelines
- Actively participates in any document/procedure revisions under guidance of the manager or other senior microbiologists.
- Supports and encourages their peers with continuous improvements within the laboratory.
- Degree or equivalent in Microbiology/scientific
- Experience working in a laboratory working to GMP guidelines
- Experience working in aseptic laboratory
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
Catalyst Life Sciences are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA and validation professionals for roles globally so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles, or looking to fill ones at your current company!