£50k - 60k per year + Company Car
4 months ago
My client, a Global Pharmaceutical with a diverse portfolio and international market presence, are recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison to support the launch of a new oncology product. This role is an excellent opportunity for either a pharmacist or PhD candidate (oncology) to gain excellent training and be developed into a final signatory. Please note that this role will require significant travel across the UK and successful candidates will be expecte to cover major KOL centres across the SW of England and Ireland.
- Provide high quality scientific information to healthcare professionals (HCPs) in response to specific requests.
- Support data generation through HCP-initiated projects by advising on medical writing, data analysis, and publication, where required.
- Initiate and maintain strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs).
- Develop and roll-out educational concepts in target therapeutic areas.
- Support the provision of educational meetings focused via interaction with HCP speakers to provide briefings around compliance, product information, clinical and scientific data, and support development of presentations.
- Proactively identify areas of development for assigned therapeutic area, input into medical plans and execute medical affairs strategy by taking actions that lead to advances ensuring optimal patient treatment.
- Take an active role in clinical trials: Input into the clinical development plan, study design and protocols to ensure that UK needs are addressed. Proactively identify data gaps and work with
- relevant stakeholders to fill unmet needs. Drive company-sponsored studies and have full responsibility for assigned investigator-sponsored studies ISS).
- Provide scientific support to sales and marketing teams: provide internal scientific training, input into the development of company materials and act as a compliance reviewer for sales/ marketing materials, where necessary.
- Act to the highest ethical standards, develop an excellent understanding of the ABPI Code Practice and serve as a compliance advisor for internal teams, where necessary.
- Fulfil Pharmacovigilance responsibilities as defined in the pharmacovigilance SOPs related to medical enquiries and drug safety information, and proactively collect information on the safety profile of products.
- GPhC Registered Pharmacist OR PhD in Oncology
- Full and clean driver's license