10 months ago
My client is recruting for a home-based opportunity and are in search for a Medical Information Specialist who is fluent in Turkish. This individual will responsible for providing a high-quality Medical Information service in respect of designated clients/products. My client is a growing business who does consulting for life science companies globally. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-respected organization and build your career whilst putting your language skills to use.
- Providing a high-quality medical information enquiry handling service by answering technical questions.
- Translating English documents into the target language or vice versa and delivering these translated responses either on the phone or in writing.
- Logging all enquiries handled in an accurate, comprehensive and timely fashion in to Enquiry Handling Systems.
- Liaising with Medical Information Assistants to ensure data received from clients is saved on file
- Performing quality checks on Adverse Events, Product Quality Complaints
- Quality checking translations in line with the translation SOP
- Mother tongue in Turkish
- Fluent in English
- A degree in a Pharmacy or Medicine
- Strong translation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and computer
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the below requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call +0203 5899 284 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250.
CATALYST LIFE SCIENCES
Catalyst Life Sciences is a recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. We are part of the JCW Group which specialise in the following markets;
· Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
· Regulatory Affairs
· Quality Assurance
· Quality Control
· Medical Information
· Medical Writers
· Medical Affairs
· Clinical Trials
· Clinical Research
· Project Management