£23k per year
about 1 month ago
My client, a global leader in the life sciences sector company are looking for a Medical Information Officer – French/English fluent.
A great opportunity to join an expanding team with a great portfolio of products.
Title: Multilingual Medical Information officer – French/English
Location: Home based
Salary: Up to £23,000
Start date; ideally 10th February or March
- Providing a high-quality medical information enquiry handling service by answering technical questions in respect of designated products in an accurate, confident and professional manner.
- Recognising adverse events and defective product reports and handling and reporting these in strict compliance with agreed SOPs
- Ensuring that any confidential information or personal data is managed in accordance with Data Privacy regulations as described in SOPs
- Maintaining quality in all areas of the job, particularly reporting of Adverse Events, Product Quality Complaints and logging enquiries into Enquiry Handling Systems
- Performing quality checks
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Degree in Life sciences
- French and English Fluent (verbal and written)
I’m looking for similar position with for fluent German, Swedish or Norwegian
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9296 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA, RA and validation professionals for roles across the UK and France so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
Medical /information / pharmacovigilance / quality / client / SOP / pharmaceutical /biotech / biopharma / data /