Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
7 months ago
My client, a Global Medical devices company are looking for a Medical devices RA Specialist/ Manager based in England - West country.
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a great portfolio of products and clients.
Medica devices RA Specialist/ Manager
Location: England – West Country
Salary: Up to £70,000 depending on experience + package
- Driving 510k, CE and other regulatory documentation and submissions.
- Preparation and participation in meetings with relevant Competent Authorities.
- Communicating effectively with external and internal parties, building strong relationships.
- Staying up to date with the latest developments in global regulations.
- Provide regulatory guidance in the development and validation of new and existing products.
To be considered you need to have
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Degree (or equivalent) in sciences, life sciences, engineering or quality management or equivalent education gained through work experiences.
- At least 2 years' experience within the Medical Devices industry in a regulatory position.
- Previous exposure to the EU and US (desirable) regulations
- Knowledge of cGMP / Quality System Regulations is essential.
- Fluent English both written and oral is essential
- Experience working with class 2b and class 3 medical devices desirable
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to firstname.lastname@example.org to setup a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets.
- Pre-clinical Development & Safety
- Clinical Development
- Medical Affairs & Information
- Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Quality & Validation
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA, RA and validation professionals for roles across UK and DACH so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
RA / regulatory / MDD / MDR / devices / 13485 / submission / regulatory / FDA / CFR / 21 / MDSAP / project / manager / CE / marking / QMS / SOP / technical / files / documentation / Risk / medical /