My client, an innovative Med Tech Start-up are looking for a Medical Device Software Engineer to join their growing team. This individual will work within the R&D team as an integral part of the exciting product design process. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company in its first stage of significant growth, working with products that improve patient safety during complex surgeries.
- Working within a small team to develop software specifications and test protocols.
- Delivering high-quality production-ready code, according to specifications.
- Delivering high-quality design documentation according to medical regulations.
- Performing tests, code reviews, and other quality assurance tasks.
- Fast prototyping in support of proof-of-principle activities.
- Hold a first or upper second class degree in a relevant subject such as software engineering or computer science.
- Excellent knowledge of C++ development, under both Windows and Linux.
- Experience of working under IEC 62304, including testing and verification activities.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+44 (0) 20 3589 9300|