7 months ago
My client, a mid-sized global pharmaceutical is looking to bring on their newest medical/scientific advisor. This role offers an excellent opportunity to join a medical affairs team at a key time in the company's development to become involved in both pre and post launch activities.
Ideal candidates will be a registered pharmacist and/or GMC registered physician as this client is looking to train their next final signatory.
- Identify local national/regional thought leaders and develop/maintain scientific relationships with them.
- Support the delivery of the medical affairs strategy for the UK
- Identify data gaps in clinical utility warranting further investment in studies executed through medical affairs and act as contact for investigators interested in developing and performing studies with the company’s commercially available assays across the region.
- Deliver national/regional advisory boards when external advice is needed.
- Provide clinical presentations and information in response to unsolicited questions (as appropriate) in academic, community, and healthcare provider settings in both group and one-on-one situations.
- Develop and execute plans in alignment with regional plans of action.
- Assist in R&D initiated studies as appropriate.
- Provide Scientific and Medical updates/presentations in local reimbursement discussions.
- Provide scientific support at medical congresses.
- Provide scientific support for appropriate educational initiatives.
- Deliver medical training and clinical updates to company stakeholders as needed.
- Assure compliance with relevant corporate and regulatory guidelines.
- Provide feedback and medical input to local commercial plans and strategies
- Provide input on the development of region-specific commercial materials