Remote, United Kingdom
£45 - £50 per hour
about 1 month ago
This is an initial 3-month remote UK contract opportunity with a global medical devices manufacturer to join their MDR Project Team. Work on updating technical files and DHFs has already begun, so you will be joining a smooth operation already in progress.
- As part of the EU MDR remediation project team to get ready for the MDD – MDR transition.
- Updating the Design History Files (DHF) specifications, Design Transfer Files, Critical Process and Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (pFMEAs).
- Keep abreast of technological developments in process engineering.
- Identify the activities required to improve manufacturing processes.
- Creation of project plans to determine improvement activities and quantify the savings gained.
- 5+ years' experience in industrial Medical Devices manufacturing under ISO:13485.
- Engineering background at a Senior level.
- Experience updating DHF specifications as part of the MDD – MDR transition.
- Right to work in the UK without sponsorship.
- Available to start remote work from the beginning of November.
Please note that only those with the required experience will be considered at this time.