This is the opportunity to join a world-class medical device company with the most advanced technology out on the market in their field to provide interim support for a remote based 6 month contract with possibility of extension. You will provide support across covering all areas relating to MDR for legacy products in the portfolio of high-risk implantable and electrical devices.
- Conduct biocompatibility responsibilities in compliance with MDR.
- Conduct product process verification and validation for the legacy products in compliance with MDR.
- Assist with projects for recertification of products under the MDR for all approved legacy products.
- Regular communication with teams in the California in the US to deliver on the project.
- 5+ years' experience working in similar functions to deliver on new MDR.
- Experience and knowledge of high risk and implantable devices.
- Located in Switzerland and fluent in English.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.