Nashua, NH, United States
$120,000 - $140,000
about 2 months ago
Great opportunity to join an established leading pharmaceutical manufacturer that are going through an exciting phase of growth across sites globally. Their New England HQ is looking for an experienced and ambitious Materials Manager that can drive the implementation of a new electronic ERP system and lead a dedicated team to maintain the company’s quality as they continue to expand.
- Support scheduling activities across multiple sites by monitoring material inventories, tracking progress of production and reviewing factors that affect schedules
- Ensure the accuracy of inventory counts by implementing and managing, in conjunction with Purchasing, an inventory control system, capable of identifying discrepancies in inventory counts and critical component traceability.
- Manage all aspects of materials flow and to maintain control and accuracy over all goods inventories, including all transactions, procurement, planning, warehouse, receiving, and shipping of finished goods in order to support manufacturing activities in support of client requirements.
- Develop, implement and manage cross-functional, multisite fully integrated planning process consisting of material receipt, inventory accountability, material allocation, shipping and receiving.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to develop the best strategy for material planning to support internal manufacturing and customer requirements.
- Establish and implement methods and best practices related to the systems and process that support inventory forecasting, purchasing, and material control.
- Participates in MRB and CAPA teams to resolve quality issues working with both internal and external resources.
Professional Skills, & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or other related discipline.
- 5 years’ progressive experience in management of materials and inventory within an FDA regulated, manufacturing environment.
- Experience managing teams across multiple GMP regulated sites.
- Must be knowledgeable in all domestic and international shipping regulations (e.g. DOT, IATA, etc.).
- Experience in total quality, six sigma, or other similar environments.
- Knowledge and understanding of ERP/MRP systems and their use in a manufacturing environment, System Implementation experience highly preferred.
- Experience shipping dangerous goods, DOT & IATA Training, international shipments import/export regulations.