An opportunity for a manufacturing engineer to join a small Medical Device company with an FDA-approved innovative product in the orthopedic space. By identifying areas for improvement, maintaining high levels of manufacturing and product quality, designing new products and processes, you’ll have the chance to work on advanced projects to produce life-changing medical technology for the market!
• Coordination of implant and/or surgical instrument manufacturing activities.
• Process development and optimization of operations required in the manufacturing of implants and/or surgical instruments.
• Design development of all tools and equipment required for the production, assembly, and packaging of implants and/or surgical instruments.
• Responsible for sourcing components and Bill of Materials development.
• Process validation of Intrinsic products.
• Equipment IQOQPQ design and execution.
• 5 years’ engineering experience in a highly-regulated manufacturing environment.
• BS in Manufacturing Engineering or related degree
• Manufacturing experience in milling and turning techniques and processing, including the use of CNC mills and lathes.
• Knowledge of FDA QSR, MDD and ISO 9000 regulations.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.