Opportunity to join a start-up Medical Device manufacturing organization with incredible financial backing in the 7 person engineering team. Providing all lines of support on the second shift, you'll have the chance to lead manufacturing process improvements
- Work in collaboration with the engineering team to develop robust and production-ready designs and continuous manufacturing quality.
- Develop and maintain bill of materials, line layout, production control methods, clear assembly instructions, fixtures, and pFMEA’s
- Plan, conduct and execute pre-production builds, with a vision for volume production
- Consult with suppliers to determine product specifications, working with supply chain team to purchase equipment, materials, and parts
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering
- 1-3 years’ experience in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Previous hands-on experience building, troubleshooting, and repairing complex electro-mechanical systems/devices.
- Knowledge of component forming processes, assembly processes, and production line optimization
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+1 (857) 233 9328|