Nottingham, United Kingdom
Competitive hourly rate
17 days ago
My client, a leading CMO in the East Midlands are looking for a Senior Scientist To support the business with onsite Formulation Development, contributing to the development of products that help people live better, healthier lives.
Title: Senior Scientist
Salary: Competitive hourly rate
- Conduct and document work to cGMP ensuring that projects are conducted in accordance with company procedures and the agreed timelines
- To document all project work to a high standard. This includes the timely, complete and clear documentation of laboratory work in laboratory notebooks and the timely completion of all necessary project administration.
- To perform all laboratory work to a high degree of scientific rigour such that it will stand up to external scientific, legal or regulatory scrutiny.
- To manage the day to day activities of a team and perform performance management of assigned staff.
- Support the Management team by assisting the delivery of the internal research program.
- To provide leadership and training to the junior members of the team
- Support Group Heads and the Business Development Team in assembling quotations for Clients within the agreed timeframe.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.