My client, a global pharmaceutical company in Bern is looking for a QC Laboratory Technician.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a friendly company with a strong focus on innovation.
QC Laboratory Technician
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Salary: Up to 70,000 CHF + bonus
- Performing the QC routine ELISA test
- Incoming goods inspection of biological raw materials
- Plan, execution, and evaluation of stability studies
- Quality control and series release of products
- Laboratory maintenance
To be considered you need to have:
- Minimum 1 year experience in quality or production in a GMP environment
- Solid ELISA experience.
- Successfully completed training for biology laboratory technician
- Fluent in both German and English.
- Social and team-oriented person.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to to set up a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.