My client, a global life sciences company in Germany, is looking for a Laboratory Operations Specialist.
- This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company with a strong focus on career development.
Laboratory Operations Specialist
- Create and maintain organization systems relevant to research laboratories and activities.
- Support the Senior Laboratory Technician with material testing, analytical testing and bio testing.
- Troubleshoots laboratory infrastructure-related problems.
- Manages and purchases laboratory inventory and equipment
To be considered you need to have:
- Relevant degree in life sciences
- Min 5 years’ experience in material and analytical testing
- Experience with biological testing is desirable
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to email@example.com to set up a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.