£400 - 500 per day
about 1 year ago
My client, a University based in London are looking for a knowledgeable Software Engineer to work on a troubleshooting project for a custom piece of software. This role will be a short-term contract, ideally for somebody available within a week.
Job Title: Java Developer / Java Software Developer
Rate: Competitive hourly rate (dependant on experience)
- Troubleshooting an existing software that is producing unexpected outputs and looking into the source of the problem and implementing a fix, to make sure the data is inputted correctly.
- Java Experience
- Experience with code written in Java Struts/ Struts 2 framework
- Experience using GIT repository
- Experience using application server Tomcat 7
- Troubleshooting, identifying the source of a problem, and implementing a fix with a quick turnaround time.
- Eligibility to work in the UK for at least 3 months
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 589 9294 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
Catalyst Life Sciences are a global recruitment company specialising in the the Life Sciences industry. With specialist consultants working with a network of skilled industry professionals based on their skill set, we are well placed to understand in detail and deliver on time across roles of all levels within our niches. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My LinkedIn Profile