My client, a multinational organisation, are looking for a HVAC Process Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This role offers the opportunity to develop industrial process solutions in a new industry that contributes to sustainable food and feed.
- Development and implementation of process solutions for ventilation, air conditioning and exhaust air purification systems (including energy recovery), which are used in innovative, large-scale industrial insect systems. This includes the creation of concepts for the provision of operating resources such as steam, compressed air, hot and cold water
- Creation of project-specific process flow diagrams (PFD & PID)
- Calculation and design of corresponding processes
- Specification of systems and machines as well as evaluation of supplier offers up to checking supplier documents after ordering in close cooperation with procurement
- Creation of process descriptions for the automation team
- Commissioning at the customer's site (approx. 10% travel)
- Further development of the process-relevant ventilation, air conditioning and exhaust air purification systems including energy recovery for insect systems in close cooperation with the R&D and operations team
- Extended task with interest and experience: Management of engineering studies for customers
- Bachelor (or higher) in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering (focus on chemical engineering) or similar discipline
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of ventilation and air conditioning systems (or a similar field), preferably acquired in the food, feed, beverage, chemical industry or in building technology (focus on buildings with industrial production or logistics)
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, German is beneficial
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.