My client, a fast-growing pharmaceutical company based in Vaud is looking for a Histotechnologist.
This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic company with a strong focus in career development.
Location: Vaud, Switzerland
Up to 90,000 CH
- Performing routine and non-routine activities involved in the preparation of slides for microscopic evaluation by pathologist(s), according to established Standard Operating Procedures.
- Coordinating and executing assays validation.
- Assuming initiative for prompt, accurate performance of test results with appropriate documentation of result.
- Responsible for the inventory and organisation of the laboratory.
To be considered you need to have:
- Relevant BA or MA in life sciences.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Histotechnologist.
- Solid experience using LIMS system.
- Fluent in English.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.