Opportunity to join a fast growing immuno-oncology biopharmaceutical organisation with an exciting product portfolio who are looking for a Head of Translational Medicine to head up their new state-of-the-art discovery and academic facility in San Diego.
- Lead the new fully functional translational research lab
- Oversee development of outsourced assays with support from technical SMEs.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert in operational aspects of outsourcing of clinical biomarkers in support of clinical studies.
- Independently identify, and resolve complex issues, sample management, Vendor quality or performance issues and engage technical SME, Translational Medicine, clinical trial leaders, and data management as needed.
- 5 years related experience in translational medicine, cell biology, or drug discovery
- Previous management experience
- Background in or hands on industry experience with immunology or oncology
- PhD and/or MD
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+1 (857) 233 9328|