My client, a Biologics company are looking for a Head of Quality Systems to join their team. This will give you the opportunity to join a company who are working on developing and commercializing biosimilars for global and local pharmaceutical companies. You will have the chance to work independently and take ownership of the internal Quality Management systems. You will grow a team and be responsible for implementations and improvements of the QMS.
Location: Northern Switzerland
- Implementing KPIs for internal quality systems and external partners.
- Improvement, implementation and monitoring of internal quality systems for multiple markets.
- Build a team for validation activities and internal quality issues.
- Managing full QMS for internal quality.
- Coordinating internally with all departments for audits and compliance activities.
- Ensuring that audits are completed for regulatory authority inspections.
To be considered you need to have.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Quality – ideally for biological products.
- Experience of setting up SOPs and KPIs for quality systems.
- In depth understanding of regulatory frameworks in multiple territories.
- Previous management experience in a quality environment.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.