My client, a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation are looking for a Head of Quality. The ideal candidate should have experience in Aseptic manufacturing and a relevant continuous improvement background.
Title: Head of Quality
- Ensure the timely review of all Batch Manufacturing Documents in accordance with manufacturing schedules and product delivery dates.
- Manage and execute the review of all deviations to assure the highest standards of compliance.
- Coach and mentor staff to improve problem solving and early problem resolution.
- Coach and mentor other QPs within the team to enable them to meet the requirements of their roles.
- Provide input and assistance with the development of relevant elements (Batch release processes) of the Quality Management System (QMS) within the business. Responsible for maintaining standards within the department to ensure the MHRA Manufacturer ‘Specials’ (MS) Licences for each area are retained.
- Be named ‘Quality Controller’ on both MS Licences, responsible for release of products.
- Responsible for the complete and accurate recording of the Quality Management Systems and ensuring appropriate remedial action is taken when necessary.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
|+49 (0) 699 517 9967|