My client, a growing Medical devices company are looking for an Supply Chain Manager based in Bavaria.
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a great portfolio of products and clients.
Supply Chain Manager
The SCM develops and manages the logistical flow of goods across companies. The individual process steps of procurement, production, sterilization, transport up to provision for dispatch, including disposal, are combined under this and form the links in the value chain to be controlled.
- Precise analyses of market and customer data
- Creation of capacity forecasts and demand requests for the value stream disposables
- Process planning and securing the flow of goods along the entire value chain and materials management.
- Customer and supplier support
- Monitoring and compliance with stock limits
- Monitoring of delivery dates and quantities delivered
- Creation of concepts for cost reduction under consideration of lean principles
- Ensure compliance with legal regulations and safety rules
- Objectives: Work safety, operating result, delivery reliability, inventories, quality
- Degree in economics or industrial engineering
- Experience in the automotive or medical industry or as a tier-1-supplier
- Distinct experience in handling the SAP modules SD, MM, MFS, PP, QM, PM
- Experience in the implementation of lean management projects
- Experience in the introduction of networked control systems (Industry 4.0)
- Fluent business English
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to to setup a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets.
- Pre-clinical Development & Safety
- Clinical Development
- Medical Affairs & Information
- Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Quality & Validation
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA, RA and validation professionals for roles across DACH so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+49 (0) 699 418 9522|