2 months ago
My client, a clinical-stage pharmaceutical focusing on a very unique drug mechanism of action, is looking for Medical Director to both oversee the launch of one of their first products and eventually develop into a Clinical Development role to bring newly acquired assets/molecules from early stage development to commercialization. This is an excellent position for a commercially minded physician to build a medical affairs team while also gaining significant full life cycle management of a product at a growing company committed to personal and professional development.
- Accountability for all Global Medical Affairs activitires for assigned products
- Leading product strategy and faciliting cross matrix collaboration across the organization
- Development and execution of a Medical Plan
- Responsibility for developing a Brand Plan
- To partner with other associates to deliver activities associated with inline brands to ensure patient and HCP centric activities of value and quality.
- Stays abreast of the therapeutic area (TA) pipeline and is the medical/scientific expert for the pipeline molecules
- Provides input into the Global clinical development plan (CDP), study designs, protocols to ensure Global needs are addressed
- Support Medical Information enquiry handling process as required
- Provide Support to formulary submissions as appropriate.
- Reviews promotional materials and activities within required guidelines to ensure compliance with ABPI Code of Practice regulations
- If appropriate, provide signatory leadership to ensure Code and P3 requirements are met
- Develops and maintains KOL/investigator relationships
- Medical Degree
- 2-3 years' experience in either clinical development or medical affairs
- Ideally candidates will have experience in endocrinology and/or experience in copy approval