£96.6k - 114.2k per year
15 days ago
My client, a niche pharmaceutical, is looking for a Global Medical Director to bring newly acquired assets/molecules from early stage development to commercialization. This is an excellent position for a commercially minded physician to gain significant full life cycle management of a product at a growing company committed to personal and professional development.
- To ensure optimum delivery of UK medical / clinical programmes
- To partner with other associates to deliver activities associated with inline brands to ensure patient and HCP centric activities of value and quality.
- Stays abreast of the therapeutic area (TA) pipeline and is the medical/scientific expert for the pipeline molecules
- Provides input into the Global clinical development plan (CDP), study designs, protocols to ensure UK needs are addressed
- Support Medical Information enquiry handling process as required
- Provide Support to formulary submissions as appropriate.
- Reviews promotional materials and activities within required guidelines to ensure compliance with ABPI Code of Practice regulations
- If appropriate, provide signatory leadership to ensure Code and P3 requirements are met
- Develops and maintains KOL/investigator relationships
- Medical Degree
- Previous GMC Registration
- 2-3 years' experience in either clinical development or medical affairs
- Ideally candidates will have experience in endocrinology and/or experience in copy approval