My client, a dynamic pharmaceutical company is looking for a Global Head of Regulatory Affairs.
This is a great opportunity to step on your career and to join the leadership team of a global pharmaceutical company.
Global Head of Regulatory Affairs
Remote (Europe – 20% travel)
- Liaising with Regulatory Authorities and Health agencies to implement efficient regulatory strategies.
- Providing overall regulatory affairs strategies for the different sites.
- Leading the corporate affairs meetings.
- Meeting and providing consultancies to the customers.
To be considered you need to have:
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in regulatory affairs.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in team management.
- Must have strong experience on API manufacturing.
- Solid budget management experience.
- PhD or Masters’ degree in Chemistry.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn’t fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to email@example.com to set up a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.