My client, a leading pioneering European pharma based in Basel are looking for an Engineering Director. This is a site leadership role with influence on strategy and investment for the business.
Title: Engineering Director
- Lead a department of c. 60 people and be accountable for the strategic development of, and investment
- Accountable for the management and execution of Engineering related activities carried out on-site (facilities, utilities, equipment maintenance, capital projects)
- Manage internal company resources, (assets, financial and personnel) and external professional Engineering and other firms as part of the execution of equipment, facility and utility modification/upgrade, and expansion projects.
- Direct management responsibility for all support activities and functions necessary to ensure successful completion of business objectives.
- Instil a culture of systems thinking, engineering excellence and technical capability improvement in key dimensions of responsiveness, reliability, and flexibility.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn’t fit this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call +41445514653
for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.