JCW is actively searching for Embedded Systems Engineer to work on a contracting basis on behalf of a leading Biotechnology company. Contract will last a minimum of 6- months with potential for extension up to 12-18 months. Duties include but are not limited, to improving system efficiency and stability, analyzing complex technical issues, and providing solutions; assisting the principal embedded engineer as needed. The right candidate will be within commuting distance to Bedford, MA and able to work a hybrid schedule. If this sounds like a fit for your next role — Please Apply!
- Monitor and maintain systems after development
- Analyze complex technical problems, diagnose their root cause, and find solutions.
- Design and build embedded systems including hybrid FPGA-embedded systems
- 4+ years background in a related industry
- Strong working knowledge of market software’s and processes
- Experience working as an embedded systems programmer preferred
For more information about this or other positions please contact Devon Moschella at email@example.com or 646-367-2742