£250 - 450 per day
8 months ago
My client, a Global pharmaceutical company based in the UK is looking for an Electromechanical Productivity change Leader. A great opportunity to join an expanding team with a great portfolio of products.
Electromechanical Productivity change Leader
Duration: 6 months (possibility to be extended or to become permanent)
- Provide Technical & Engineering experience on sourcing / manufacturing strategies
- Contributing to the management of our manufacturing cost base through delivery of profit improvements that support annual PPV and Productivity targets
- Performing all activities in compliance with relevant GMP and Quality Systems standards and specifically with FDA Quality System Regulation and ISO 13485
- Supporting YOY profit improvement projects
To be considered you need to have;
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 3 years’ experience working with Procurement and the Business Unit
- 3 years’ experience supporting annual PPV and Productivity targets
- BSC degree in Engineering
- 3 years’ experience with Project Management
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9296 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA, RA and validation professionals for roles across the UK and France so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
Electromechanical / productivity / change / control / lead / fda/ 60601 / manufacturing / GMP / industry technical / engineer