A great opportunity for a highly analytical leader to join the senior management team of a specialty pharmacy capitalizing on the huge market space of compounded therapies and personalized medicine. You will have the opportunity to lead the company's long term business operations (company budget, ensuring operational compliance is followed, and addressing administrative issues).
- Lead the company's 503b business unit's growth, providing a highly strategic, entrepreneurial, and compliance focused approach to ascertaining the business' needs.
- Measure the effectiveness of all processes in a highly cross functional manner across product development, tech transfer, testing the external labs, controlling product internally, managing the safety aspects, supply chain & distribution, and operations.
- Determine company's strategic growth as part of the executive team
- Coordinate cross-functional initiatives and projects
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related discipline 5 -10 years of relevant operational experience
- A strong comprehension of the 503b regulations and proven track record of implementing these successfully into a compounding pharmacy environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+1 (857) 233 9328|