£70k - 130k per year
about 1 month ago
My client, a global pharmaceutical company based in the North East are looking for Site Engineering Director. The ideal candidate will have experience managing multi disciplinary teams within a GMP environment and strong knowledge of lean principles. A great opportunity to join a growing business with big CAPEX projects in the pipeline.
Title: Site Engineering Director
Location: North East
The role will manage, control and develop the entire Engineering group which covers Maintenance (electrical, mechanical, control and instrument), Process, and Project Engineering (Capital Projects) as well as Site Services (utilities and refrigeration) and IT.
· Coordinate and oversee the work of all internal teams – Maintenance Engineering, Process Engineering, Project Engineering, IT, Site Services and Security
· Ensure strategy is developed and delivered with robust process to ensure overall plant reliability with supporting maintenance plans and robust root cause investigation process.
· Drive competency and understanding within the business in relation to pressure systems, lifting equipment regulations, CDM, Legionella, environmental waste and asbestos regulations.
· Support on site Quality Audits where necessary from customers and regulatory authorities to demonstrate cGMP compliance.
· Manage, develop and motivate staff, ensuring the development of skill enhanced multi-functional teams, developing individuals and implementing effective training programmes.
· Oversee the preparation, management and control of operating budgets,
· Identification, justification and management of capital expenditure to ensure effective provision of services, maintenance and utilities for the site, whilst seeking any cost reduction opportunities.
· Oversee the planning, implementation and delivery of site capital projects
· Coordinate and support the project management team to ensure budget and resources are effectively managed.
· Relevant and demonstrable experience of managing an engineering and technical team in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
· Experience of cGMP facilities management
· Strong Project Management experience.
Looking but this isn't the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.