3 months ago
My client, a leading bitech with a truly innovative and novel pipeline, is searching for a senior HEOR candidate to develop and oversee a top down market access/payer strategy as they bring their first products to market.
This role will be a mix of high-level strategy and hands-on implementation in a matrix organization; the ideal candidate will have experience building scalable market access frameworks underpinned by HEOR/RWE strategies, reporting to/liaising with c-suite level stakeholders and managing teams.
- Lead the development of asset HEOR strategy/plans from a market perspective and provide above market asset insight into Worldwide Access Strategies.
- Leadership for HEOR team that optimizes the assessment of products and represent HEOR team with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and execute innovative HEOR plans
- Directing and leveraging RWE in support of value
- Build strong relationship with other affiliates with similar HTA market
- Congresses: Working with Medical Therapeutic Area leads and Marketing executives to ensure coordination of medical deliverables, including booth medical resources, presentations, and meeting coordination. Supporting final report development. Attendance at major congresses may be necessary
- Medical advisory boards: Supporting accountable team to deliver advisory boards / meetings. Specifically coordinating venue selection and price negotiations, KOL management (contracts and correspondence), admin staff management (supervising KOL travel and expenses support), and final report development
- Medical Science Liaison field team support: Launch excellence, CRM, SOPs, training.
- Support Medical and Scientific publications management, including production of abstracts, posters, oral presentations and manuscripts to strict deadlines
- Assisting in the development of Medical Information and Medical Education teams, as well as departmental strategic planning
- Responsible for liaising with worldwide colleagues and external stakeholders including key opinion leaders and economists in order to benefit from their expertise and to gain alignment across functions and drive optimisation of evidence generation (e.g. clinical trial design, alternative data sources, novel data sources, etc).
- 7-12 years' experience working in HEOR
- Advanced degree (MS, PhD or PharmD) preferred.
- Candidates with additional relevant experience and a proven track record in successful clinical drug development will also be considered