My client, a global pharmaceutical organisation, are looking for a Computer System Validation Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This role offers you the opportunity to work within a market-leading organisation, working on a number of different projects across Switzerland and Europe.
- You counsel and support our well-known pharmaceutical customers with design, and execution of their validation activities in a regulated industry
- You are responsible for quality assurance activities from planning to specification to acceptance of a customer project
- You perform, coordinate, and support validation and verification activities in customer projects and ensure successful execution
- You create risk analysis and verification strategies
- You are responsible for project- and system-specific validation documentation following regulatory needs of the pharmaceutical industry to achieve compliance
- Mutliple years experience working within CSV/Validation within the Biopharma industry
- Experience working with MES and ERP systems
- You know the requirements, regulations, and guidelines of the pharmaceutical industry (FDA, EU, ICH, …), GAMP 5 best practices, and understand pharmaceutical production processes
- Fluent English speaking, German is a bonus
- You hold a scientific or technical bachelor’s or master’s degree (or equivalent qualification)
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.