My client, a multi-national pharmaceutical firm, are looking for CSV engineers to join their team on a freelance basis. This role offers you the opportunity to gain exposure over multiple pharmaceutical/biotech environments, while still enjoying the luxuries of 50% remote working.
- Participate in CSV/Data Integrity projects in Switzerland
- Perform CSV tasks(documentation and execution), DI assessment's and remediation program tasks
- Opportunity to work independently or as part of a Multi-disciplinary team
- Working within GAMP5, PIC/S, 21 CFR Part11, Annex 11
- Min. 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industries
- CSV/DI knowledge: GAMP5, PIC/S, 21 CFR Part11, Annex 11 knowledge
- Execution of Risk assessments
- CSV project lead and execution
- Willing to travel
- Education: Engineering, IT, focused on life science or Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biology, Pharmaceutical Technologies
- Fluent German (at least B2/C1 Level)
- Fluent English (at least B2/C1 Level)
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.