£45 per hour
about 1 year ago
My client, a global CMO based in Wiltshire are looking for a CQV Engineer for a 6-12 month project.
Title: CQV Engineer
Ideally we are looking for candidates with the following equipment experience:
HVAC, Clean Utilities, Skids (SIP/CIP) filling lines and autoclaves - again hands on but needs to be able to drive the projects.
To control and organise all aspects of capital projects when designated, from initial concept scope and costings through to installation, commissioning and handover to production and maintenance including the control of Project Engineers full time or contracted.
- To select suitable contractors, and ensure that they perform to company safety and quality standards.
- To play a lead in estimated project costing and effectively manage the project budget.
- To establish the project schedule and manage the project to meet the schedule.
- To report regularly to the Project steering committee on identified risks and issues.
- To manage the scope of the project.
- To lead the project with assistance from the designated project team members (cross functional).
- To ensure that all project procedures are followed and that all project documentation is identified and supplied, including validation.
- To act as engineering liaison on other project teams and carry out functions including:- assessing engineering implications of projects, advising on engineering suitability of equipment and organising installation and commissioning of equipment.
- To investigate equipment purchase/modification proposals and to make recommendations, prepare justifications and submit cost to management.
- To keep up to date with the techniques, machinery and materials being used and developed for the pharmaceutical industry
- To put forward ideas for increasing efficiency and reducing costs by equipment modifications of purchased.
- To comply with GMP requirements and company rules, policies and procedures.
- CAPEX Pharmaceutical Projects
- Equipment experience : HVAC, Clean Utilities, Skids (SIP/CIP) filling lines, autoclaves
- Project Engineering through to CQV activities
- Creation of Documentation & execution
Looking but this isn't the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
Catalyst Life Sciences are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical R