My client, a pharmaceutical company are looking for a Utilities CQV System Owner for their project in Cork for a 12-month contract, possible extensions. The company need someone with experience in C&Q activities within large scale projects. This role gives you the opportunity to take ownership of the CQV activities under your responsibility and reports directly to the CQV lead.
CQV Engineer – Utilities
Location: Cork, Ireland
Duration: Contract (12 month)
- Ensure construction scope of works and timelines is agreed for their systems
- Sign permits, as system owner, for all activities on their assigned systems during the CQV phase
- Approve SAT protocols for vendor skids within assigned systems.
- Attend Daily Whiteboard meetings (run by the Area CQV lead) and report status / progress, issues, escalations etc.
To be considered you need to have.
- 4 years minimum CQV experience.
- Experience of engineering and commissioning activities within large scale capital projects.
- Experience of independently writing and executing CQV protocols.
- Previous experience in an API facility and with utilities is an advantage.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.