My client, a global Pharmaceutical company are looking for a Senior Qualification and Validation Engineer to join their growing team. This individual will work on a number of high value and fast-paced projects giving a significant scope for growth and experience.
Location: Germany (various locations)
- Responsible for handling qualification and validation activities to GMP regulations.
- GMP consulting for the planning of process plants and the development of qualification concepts.
- preparing qualification and validation documentation (IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Coordination between qualification teams, technical engineers and suppliers.
To be considered you need to have.
- Completed studies in the field of biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical technology or a related field.
- 5 years+ experience in the life science industry with special knowledge in qualification/validation and/or engineering and commissioning.
- Technical knowledge of current regulations.
- Fluent in German and English.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.