My client, a global pharmaceutical company are looking for a CQV Utilities System Owner to join their site in Dublin. The company are expanding operations due to increased demand for their products. The role involves taking ownership and assisting with CQV projects concerning Black Utilities and HVAC Utilities and involves hands on authoring and execution of protocols.
CQV Utilities/HVAC Engineer
Location: Ireland, Dublin
Duration: 12 months minimum (chance for extensions)
- C&Q Engineer for Black Utilities and HVAC systems
- Assist C&Q SME for all Black Utilities and HVAC Systems
- Assist C&Q review, aligning with Transition Group in relation to review and approval of all Turnover Packages
- Liaise with C&Q PM and Lead Scheduler in relation to schedule creation and management for all Process Equipment Support
To be considered you need to have.
- 3-4 years’ experience CQV working with Utilities/HVAC.
- Biologics experience is beneficial.
- Hands on writing and executing protocols for utilities.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.