18 days ago
My client, one of the largest, global engineering consultancies are seeking 2 CQV engineers to work on their behalf for a leading biotech near Frankfurt. This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest engineering consultancies globally at the beginning of a 2 years project. Initially, this will be a remote contract with a very competitive hourly rate. The ideal candidate should have worked in Fill Finish or biotech.
Title: Senior CQV Engineer and CQV Engineer / CQ Engineer /
Salary: Competitive hourly rates
The successful candidate will be engaged in the following main activities:
• Generation and execution of validation protocols and reports (including IQs, OQs, PQs, QAPs, etc.).
• Working in a site-based commissioning, qualification, and validation team
• To lead and/or support C&Q projects and activities on site, as directed and as appropriate.
• To prepare C&Q plans in line with the strategic goals of the client and to manage timely and compliant delivery of the plan.
• Commissioning and validation of various new technologies and new equipment.
• To develop and execute Commissioning & Qualification lifecycle protocols as per the specific project requirements.
• Leading and supporting SATs.
• Supporting and representing the technical quality team in meetings, visits, troubleshooting exercises, and audits.
• Leading and mentoring junior validation engineers through the CQV process.
Experience Candidates must have proven experience of carrying out commissioning, qualification, and/or equipment validation activities on multiple biopharmaceutical projects in the life sciences industry.
Successful candidates will be capable of generating and executing documentation
** Must be fluent in German**